World of Ymca World of Ymca

hoo-ha-ha

Come on, he's doing the mc hammer dance and you decide to put in the YMCA song?

The-master-tommy responds:

It's not just the orc that was dancing.. it's the rest of the races too ^^

The Passion of Inglor The Passion of Inglor

hoo-ha-ha

See, if you want Newgrounds newest fad to go over smoothly, than theyre needs to be flash like this. None of that shitty Inglor crap.

MessiahClock responds:

amen.

Of Tithes and Burnouts Of Tithes and Burnouts

hoo-ha-ha

Pretty good but you need a new mic or something.

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

hoo-ha-ha

That was awsome and hilarious! I better see this on front page tomorrow.

Black Out Black Out

hoo-ha-ha

Definatly deserving of its score, but it seemed like it was missing something. Maybe some music or something. I liked how you mixed 3D with 2D, which was pretty interesting. Good stuff, keep up the good work.

PurpleRat-YS responds:

Gaaa!!! the sound thing!!! >_<

Flying Flying

hoo-ha-ha

Not bad. Notihng really interesting about it though. INCREASE THE FRAME RATE ON THIS MOTHER!

RRT7 responds:

Nothing really interesting?? Wow.. Wait, did you really watch the movie?? You sure?? Watch it again.. And about the frame rate thing, trust me, I tried it and it didnt come out better than this so I just left it like this.. But thanx anyway man!

The Crews-CC/LL The Crews-CC/LL

;( No cellphone lock :( Lol j/k, good stuff

WinchesterLock responds:

sorry but I just used the fla's of people actively arguing in the spam forum... :( sorry you aren't in it.. :(

thanks for the good review though :D

A Boy &amp;amp; His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

hoo-ha-ha

An excellent story accompanied by excellent graphics and animation, good job and hope to see more future works.

PauLH responds:

As long as I have my two hands I will continue to draw and every so often come back to newgrounds to show people what I have done. Thanks for watching, I am glad you liked it.

Random Brush Stunts Random Brush Stunts

hoo-ha-ha

ITo be honest it wasn't half bad, if you worked more on detail then youd have something pretty good on your hands.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

hoo-ha-ha

It looks like you took a different step with "Dad's Home", but I like this style better.